Monday, June 3, 2013

Aly's Dream Polish "Ocean (#51)" Review (PIC HEAVY)

OH. MY. GOSH. I FOUND MY DREAM NAIL POLISH. I don't care if any one else thinks I'm crazy, this color is the polish to end all polishes. Forget Tiffanytea, forget Enchanted's "Across the Universe". THIS IS THE ONE. An obvious forewarning: I am going to be slightly biased in this review.
Without further ado- Aly's Dream Polish in "Ocean":



Obligatory indoor lighting pictures:


And now for the good part- the direct sunlight:



And of course, the mani shots. No base or top coat, three color coats. Applied like a DREAM. Dried rather quickly too, and I didn't even wait as long as I should have between coats.



I could not for the life of me catch the holo in this color. It saddened me to the core. You will have to take my word that staring into this polish is like staring into the Caribbean Sea. IT IS AMAZING. This polish without a doubt will be the first polish I empty. I am SO in love.

Please go buy this beauty for yourself and tell me what you think:
http://alysdreampolish.storenvy.com/products/1294313-holographic-euphoria-49-51-full-size-15ml

Just save an extra bottle for me! ;)

*Another obligatory piece of my review that tells you I'm not affiliated with Aly's Dream Polish.



6 comments:

  1. Insanely beautiful! It wouldn't surprise me if this color sold out after this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's technically already sold out :P
      Hopefully Aly will do another restock of it soon so everyone has the chance to try it.
      I hope you snag a bottle! Let me know if you do!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color! I'm in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. must have! i was all over here wanting Zoya Zuza but...this is like a holo version of it!! great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoya Zuza is definitely more green than this, just wanted to let you know ;)

      Delete
  4. Damn it, definitely adding this to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete