Friday, September 27, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer "Lillium" Review (plus comparison to Aly's Dream Polish "Tiffanytea") [PIC HEAVY]

Hey all! So as some of you in the nail polish forums may know, Lilypad Lacquer is commanding the scene. It's an awesome brand from Australia that I highly recommend. The polish color I'm reviewing today is actually a custom a lovely gal by the name of Bonnie allowed be released to the public. I am SO grateful she did!! This is definitely one of my new favorite colors!
Introducing "Lillium"- a beautiful almost Tiffany blue with a soft holo and sparks of pink and gold.
The bottle shot below was taken in indoor lighting.


You know the drill from here:
Opacity: 3.5
Application: 5
Wear: 5
Removal: 4.5
The flecks of pink and gold took another swipe to get off.
Coats: 2

I thought you might want a comparison, right? ;)
Tiffanytea is by Aly's Dream Polish. I have on three coats.
Tiffanytea doesn't have those extra flecks, but it is more holo. When I held my hand at arms length, I couldn't even tell a difference in shade.

You can find Lilypad Lacquer on Etsy and Aly's Dream Polish on Storenvy (although her shop is temporarily closed).
Happy shopping!!
You can repin these pictures (and all of my swatches) on Pinterest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment