Saturday, July 27, 2013

Colors by Llarowe "In the Navy" Review (PIC HEAVY)

Leah Ann, the owner of the "Llarowe" website, recently created her own nail polish line. Although it's been out for a couple of months now, I am just barely posting this review (sorry everyone, it's summer and I like camping!)

I just bought 6 more of her colors today, including two new releases, so hopefully I will review at least some of those soon! For now, I am reviewing a color called "In the Navy". This color is a very dark navy blue with a vivid scattered holographic shimmer.


Opacity: 4.5 (it's a one-coater!)
Application: 5
Wear: 3.5 (tends to wear at the tips)
Removal: 5


I cannot get over how strong the holo is in this polish and how utterly smooth it is, even without a top coat!

Extra tidibits: I used Mary Kay's base/top coat as a base. I did not notice any staining from this color when I removed it after wearing for four days.

*I am not affiliated with Colors by Llarowe or Llarowe.

1 comment: