Monday, July 29, 2013

piCture pOlish "Glitters" review- Dorothy, Orbit and Sea Jewel

I decided to group these three reviews together since they all have a colored base with large amounts of small silver glitter, so much so that the polish is essentially a full-coverage glitter polish. I LOVE that these  polishes are SO easy to remove, especially considering they are "glitter" polishes. I'm talking about without any type of glitter base too. I didn't need Nail Pattern Boldness' Glitter-A-Peel, piCture pOlish's own Revolution, not even the Elmer's glue trick. You don't even have to use the foil trick! I honestly just placed the soaked cotton ball (non-acetone remover) on my nail for maybe 5-10 seconds, wiped once, and lightly scrubbed off a few remaining glitters. These are the BEST GLITTERS EVER.

Up first, Dorothy, a candy apple red (leans more pink than yellow).

I used two coats here, no base or top coat.
Opacity: 2.5
Application: 5
Wear: 4
Removal: 4

Up next is Orbit, a dark indigo (very pigmented, and leans violet).

I used two coats here, except my pinky (I forgot to do a second coat there, oops!). No base or top coat.
Opacity: 2.5
Application: 5
Wear: 4
Removal: 4

Last is one of the latest colors from piCture pOlish, called Sea Jewel. It's the most beautiful sea green.

I did two coats here, no base or top coat.
Opacity: 2.5
Application: 5
Wear: 4
Removal: 4

I am never disappointed by their formulas. Their polishes are always great quality, so I never hesitate to pick up a couple new colors when I can!

*I am not afflilated with piCture pOlish.




1 comment: