Sunday, May 5, 2013

365 Days of Color- One Colorful Year (Quick Review)


Hey all! I wanted to do a quick review of 365 Days of Color's limited edition nail color called "One Colorful Year". She created this polish in celebration of the one-year anniversary of her nail color creations, and I think it is a fantastic blend! She only created 60 bottles of this formula, so when they're gone, they're gone forever!



This polish is a mix of all the glitters she has used in her other polishes over the past year (minus bars). Everything is suspended in a milky crelly base.


I was surprised with how evenly the polish spread, even with larger chunks of glitter. The base was also more opaque than I expected, and was nearly completely opaque with only two coats.

Even after two medium coats, I felt like this polish dried rather quickly. That's great for me, as I am VERY impatient when it comes to waiting for polish to dry. This picture above is shown without a topcoat.

She might have a couple bottles left, so if you want one, check it out here!
http://www.365daysofcolorpolishes.com/products/1399310-one-colorful-year-365doc-le-anniversary-polish

Have fun painting your canvases everyone!



*This post was in no way influenced by the brand in review.



No comments:

Post a Comment