Monday, May 20, 2013

Enchanted Polish "Hot Chocolate" Review (PIC HEAVY)

Recently, a wonderful group I am a part of on Facebook introduced me to the wonderful Enchanted Polish. These beauties are apparently hard to obtain, but I managed to get my hands on a few! The first color I wanted to review is named "Hot Chocolate". This stunner is a warm cocoa (pardon the pun) brown with a sharp holographic shimmer.


Here are a few pictures of the bottle in natural light to show the true color and holographic shine:


The polish was very easy to apply. The first coat created an uneven, scattered look to the holographic pigment, but by the second coat everything evened out.

If you'd like to see a comparison between Hot Chocolate and Aly's Dream Polish "Browncoats", please review my earlier posts.

*I am not affiliated with Enchanted Polish or Aly's Dream Polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment