Thursday, May 30, 2013

Aly's Dream Polish "Sweet Dreams (#30)" Review (PIC HEAVY)

Gals! I found my new favorite Aly's and I can't wait to show you why! Sweet Dreams is a sweet and soft mauve-pink-neutral holographic polish. I feel like it's the ultimate polish because the base color is a natural shade that would look pretty on any skin tone, plus it's great for those that aren't a fan of brighter or darker colors. The holo is great for those that still want a little pop to their polish. 


Here are a few more pictures. The swatches are two coats. Three coats would probably make a decent opacity. I always love the soft sheen that Aly's polishes have.

Artificial light:
Natural indirect light:

Ready for the kicker and the reason why this one is my favorite?

BAM. LOOK AT THAT HOLO. It's like the polish has fire inside. SO stunning.

Aly is currently working on a restock, so I won't post the link to her store here, but if you search "Aly's Dream Polish" on Facebook, you should be able to keep updated there.

Thanks for stopping by!

*I am not affiliated with Aly's Dream Polish. I am however her biggest fan.






No comments:

Post a Comment