Monday, May 20, 2013

Enchanted Polish "Across the Universe" Review (PIC HEAVY)

This particular polish I am about to review may very well be one of my favorite polishes of all time. "Across the Universe" has been known to be a stunner, and now that I own it, I can see why. Known as a "duochrome" or "multichrome", this polish changes from a deep royal blue to a vibrant violet as it moves in the light. That's not its only trick though. The polish also contains a slight holographic shimmer as well. As if this formula could be any more beautiful! Without further ado, here are some pictures:

Artificial light:
 Natural light:

I also wanted to point out the slightly gold/green tinge that forms at the edges of the bottle, shown above. Although this isn't as noticeable on the nail, the effect is beautiful nonetheless.

 Shown below are two coats of color. Although this isn't completely opaque, the appearance is still gorgeous.

In artificial light:
In natural light:

I think this polish could be layered over a white or black polish and it might create a totally different look!

I can see the universe in this polish, can you?

*I am not affiliated with Enchanted Polish


.


No comments:

Post a Comment